Wednesday, November 03, 2010

...3...2...1.... Launched!

Hello and welcome!
I've decided to create my own new blog, where i'll be informing you about things i'm currently working on, wich means : 
* I will upload new music or other audio/video production of mine! (gotta figure out how the cc works %) )
* I will write about recent or upcoming events in wich i take part as an musician or producer, like gigs, studio reports, art exhibitions and more!
* I'll probably write some articles about audio engineering, to share my expirience with everyone who's interested!
* uhmmm, and other things, ya know =)

Crappy design, but i will work on it and maybe someday it will look just fine. Any help i will accept gladly ;)

Alright, that's probably enough for the first post. I hope you will enjoy this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment